- Crap Looking Books is about intentionally judging books by their covers, and seeing if those judgements were right. It's about over-turning expectations and challenging preconceptions of books and literature. It's about asking "What on earth?" and then asking "Why?"
Read this to learn more, or head on over to our Facebook page.
- Book #12: Robert Asprin – The Bug Wars
- Invisible Female Authors ..and how to find them
- Book #11: Gordon R. Dickson – Spacepaw
- Why I hated reading The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time (and why that’s okay)
- The Fault In Our Arse Author Review
- Book #10: Curt Siodmak – Donovan’s Brain
- How To Read (Kindles VS Paperbacks) [Video]
- Writing: There’s No Escape! [Video]
- Book #9: Tom Fletcher – The Leaping
- The Immaterial Economy [Video]
Nick Sheridan is a Manchester-based author and essayist. When he's not reading books, writing books, stockpiling books or reviewing books, he enjoys drumming, gaming, fire-spinning and spicy food.
He makes videos for WhatR2D2saw and vlogs for VidSheridan, and occasionally puts out songs and intentionally hurried photoshop art.